Re: Possible problem debug sections default addresses on powerpc-linux-gnu

On Fri, 14 Apr 2000, Franz Sirl wrote:

> Note how .eh_frame, .kstrtab and __ksymtab changed places. I know that this
> is another omission in the PPC vmlinux.lds linker script, but I thought you
> might be interested in this effect of your "keep orphans in order" patch.

This is to be expected.  The original code reversed the order of groups of
orphan sections of the same type.

> Now, with .35+patch, the segfault is gone, but I still get the relocation
> errors and even a lot more of them. If I add the debug sections to the

Can you put all the inputs to ld up for ftp somewhere?  That will save me
building a complete ppc toolchain, recompiling the kernel, and guessing at
your gcc options etc.

--
Linuxcare.  Support for the Revolution.