Re: Patch: fix shell lossage in BFD_HAVE_SYS_PROCFS_TYPE_MEMBER

"Philippe De Muyter" <phdm@macqel.be> writes:

> > > I don't know.  I'll figure it out, and get back to you.
> >
> > I can't reproduce this any more, so I withdraw this patch.
> >

> Did it happen because you had a cache file, but not containing this particular
> variable, because either it was a new one (introduced by a new test in
> configure) or either the cache file was shared by many configure-files,
> and the first configure does not initialize this particular variable ?
>
> If that can happen, I would not withdraw your patch.

I think that shouldn't make a difference.  In that case, the variable
should be unset, and thus the code emitted by AC_CACHE_VAL should
detect this and recompute its value:

echo $ac_n "checking for prstatus_t in sys/procfs.h""... $ac_c" 1>&6
echo "configure:4658: checking for prstatus_t in sys/procfs.h" >&5
 if eval "test \"`echo '$''{'bfd_cv_have_sys_procfs_type_prstatus_t'+set}'`\" = set"; then
  echo $ac_n "(cached) $ac_c" 1>&6
else