Re: Patch to use #ifdef CHOOSE_RELOC_SIZE in aout-target.h

   Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 23:37:18 +0100
   From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter.nilsson@axis.com>

   Lots of other, more target-specific files, have this buglet but
   I did not provide patches for them; perhaps I should.  Currently
   no targets seem to #define CHOOSE_RELOC_SIZE so the bug would be
   uncovered.

   Tue Feb 29 23:26:57 2000  Hans-Peter Nilsson  <hp@axis.com>

	   * aout-target.h (MY(write_object_contents)): Use #ifdef
	   CHOOSE_RELOC_SIZE, not #if.

I think we should just get rid of CHOOSE_RELOC_SIZE.  As you say,
nothing uses it.  The current code uses different mechanisms to set
the size of relocations, mostly by hooking off of set_arch_mach and
defining a special write_object_contents routine.

Ian