This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
- To: "Jerry Quinn" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: PA2.0 stuff
- From: Jeffrey A Law <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 04:46:41 -0600
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-To: email@example.com
I just pushed out a handful of PA2.0 related changes.
First, the assembler now knows about strict vs non-strict operand matching.
In a strict match, a register operand must start with a '%', or the operand
is deemed not to match (and thus we'll try the next insn in the table).
Given that support I pushed out a bunch of new syntax load/store instructions
(basically everything that did not require new completers or operands to be
I'll try to push out the remaining PA1.0/PA1.1 loads/stores using the
new syntax next.