Re: Patch: redo of new insns for pa2.0

  In message <199907301912.MAA02576@cygnus.com>you write:
  > This is a redo of a patch I sent in a few weeks ago.  It redoes the
  > instructions and adds test cases.
  >
  > This patch adds several pa2.0 instructions to gas.  It adds popbts, 64 bit
  > versions of bb and new syntax for bvb variant, havg, hshladd, hshradd, shrp
  > d,
  > and shrpw.
  >
  > ChangeLog entry:
  >
  > Fri Jul 30 14:52:21 EDT 1999  Jerry Quinn <jquinn@nortelnetworks.com>
  >
  >     * include/opcode/hppa.h (pa_opcodes):  Add popbts, new forms of bb, hav
  > g,
  >     hshladd, hshradd, shrpd, and shrpw instructions.  Update arg comments.
  >     * gas/config/tc-hppa.c (pa_ip):  Add cases for '.', '~'. '$'. and '!'
  >     * opcodes/hppa-dis.c (print_insn_hppa):  Likewise.
  >     * gas/testsuite/gas/hppa/basic/basic.exp (do_branch2,do_media): New.
  >     * gas/testsuite/gas/hppa/basic/branch2.s:  New.
  >     * gas/testsuite/gas/hppa/basic/media.s:  New.
An FYI.  I ended up having to fix a few things with this patch.

First, you forgot to add '!' to the disassembler.

Second, the assignment to "testname" for the media tests was wrong (it would
say "purge tests" :-)

The address for the last instruction in the media tests was wrong (14 instead
of 18).

Finally, you didn't check for the right number of test matches in the media
tests.