This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Memory exhaustion on pa test case?
- To: "Jerry Quinn" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Memory exhaustion on pa test case?
- From: Jeffrey A Law <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 00:20:58 -0600
- cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-To: email@example.com
In message <firstname.lastname@example.org.HOWL>you write:
> When I run the test set through gas (recent snapshot),
> gas/testsuite/hppa/parse/block2.s causes gas to consume massive memory.
> The> test is trying to use
> .block -1
That should hae got an error. The test is supposed to verify that the
assembler issues an error for the bogus argument to a .block statement.
You could have gotten that information from the parse.exp driver file:
# Now check for an invalid argument
gas_test_error "block2.s" "" "Check for error on bogus argument to .block"