This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Another script for building binutils
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Another script for building binutils
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <email@example.com>
- Date: 28 Jul 1999 22:06:23 -0400
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- References: <199907290027.AAA82496@out5.ibm.net>
From: "Mark E." <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 20:27:45 -0400
I then generated another .s file using 'gcc -g -S main.c' and repeated
the generation of the two .o files. I could debug the main.exe derived
from the Dec. '98 as.exe generated .o file. However, I could only step
one line into the main.exe derived from the Jul. 26th generated .o file.
Run objdump -xs on both files, and see what changed.