Can't build hppa binutils snapshot

Hi, Jeff.  I can't build the binutils snapshot right now because I get
unsatisfied symbols in several places:

/usr/ccs/bin/ld: Unsatisfied symbols:
   HPPA_R_ARG_RELOC (code)
   HPPA_R_ADDEND (code)

According to the Changelogs, I see that you deleted these two functions.
However, they are still present in tc-hppa.c for both OBJ_SOM and OBJ_ELF
targets.

Jerry

--
Jerry Quinn                             Tel: (514) 761-8737
jquinn@nortelnetworks.com               Fax: (514) 761-8505