Re: 'as' in MRI compatibility mode

   From: "Green.Steve" <GreenS@intgame.com>
   Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 03:57:36 -0800

   Does anyone know if the bug whereby 'as' operating in MRI compatibility mode
   rejects the line

	       irp     lab,a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p
		   ifne ==lab				<- as doesn't like
   this

   has been fixed or reported?

To answer your specific question, no, nobody knows.

As far as I know, the == construct works.

You didn't mention which version you are using.  You didn't mention
which target you have configured gas for.  You didn't include a
complete test case.  Therefore, I don't know whether there is a bug
here or not.

If you send a complete test case, I can tell you whether it works in
the current sources.

Ian