object file formats

Hi there!

Some week ago, I sent you a mail concerning object file formats used when
interfacing c with asm. Because the output of objdump -i contained error
messages, I thought that my problem (nasm aout object files had no
external symbols resolved) had to do with djgpp's linker or object file
format definitions. Apparently, I was wrong. It was a bug in nasm 0.97.
In version 0.98, this bug is resolved and ld behaves just fine. So I hope
you didn't put too much time in trying to solve my problem. The error
messages of objdump -i remain, of course, but I don't know if that is a
real problem. Consider that as a possible bug report.

Thanks for your time,

David Fokkema

E-mail: fokkema@nat.vu.nl