Re: [Archer] Re: [Archer] Stop the Insanity! Linespec Rewrite

On 03/06/2012 09:39 AM, Joel Brobecker wrote:
If you can tell me how to reproduce, I will take a look. There are
probably lots of gotchas all over the place. I relied heavily (too
much?) on the test suite. I wonder what bugs Go, D, and other
languages might expose.

OK. I have added two new testcases:

     * gdb.ada/bp_enum_homonym.exp: The testcase inserts a breakpoint
       using a function name ("archive"), but that name is also used
       as the name of one of the enumerals in an enumerated type.

     * gdb.ada/bp_on_var.exp: The testcase attempts to insert some
       breakpoints using variable names. The breakpoints should be
       rejected...

If you'd like me to take a look and tell you what's going on, I'd be
more than happy to...

I will take a look at this immediately. Thanks!

Keith