Re: Stop the Insanity! Linespec Rewrite

Tom> From reading the code I had a feeling that a leading ":" wasn't handled
Tom> properly.  So I tried it, and `b ::foo' causes an internal error.

Keith> Doh! I can't believe there is no existing test for that!

It's always funny what is in there and what is not.
The test suite caught a lot of stuff for me during my linespec hacking.
But then sometimes you trip across a funny hole like this...

Keith> For example, you cannot do: "break
Keith> klass::'operator +'" anymore.

Tom> What is the issue with this one?

Keith> Not much, really. I could probably implement something to do it, but I
Keith> really view this whole quoting issue as a workaround for bugs in the
Keith> old linespec.c We don't/shouldn't really need that from here on out.

I remembered now -- this one has quotes in the middle of a token.
I agree, we don't want to deal with that unless there is a lot of
push-back.