Re: C++ draft

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 2:08 PM, Tom Tromey <tromey@redhat.com> wrote:

> 1. Modify GDB so it can be compiled with -Wc++-compat.
> ? This would be the first patch series. ?There is already an archer
> ? branch for this.

fwiw, -Wc++-compat was complete, but requires merging to head
(about 4 months old), latest push is about 9 months old..
don't imagine it'll take me too long to do that merge.
knock on wood.

> 2. Then, change GDB to compile with a C++ compiler (-Wc++-compat is
> ? not complete). ?This would be the second patch series.

I had started on this locally, but did not get very far into it.
the patches here are a little less mechanical than -Wc++-compat.
i'll try and muster up some motivation to work on these 2 things.