This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [patch] Fix RH BZ 672235
- From: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- To: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 10:47:10 +0000
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix RH BZ 672235
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: pmuldoon at redhat dot com
Phil Muldoon <email@example.com> writes:
> The latter half of this bug was caused by removing the value function
> from gdb.Symbol. This happened quite some time ago, so I am a little
> surprised it took this long to surface.
I should have read Tom's email about reworking backtraces before I
hacked on this. As FrameWrapper, et al is being redesigned (see Tom's
patch), I'm not sure we should submit the gdb.Symbol.block() upstream
API upstream now.
This patch might be enough to allow new-backtrace to continue working in
Fedora (via an rpm patch) until the new functionality is written and