Re: Brief stats for Fedora *.patch merge

Jan> FYI some brief stats on the Fedora trunk merge status.  One should
Jan> rebase it to 7.2.50.* first for F15=7.3 to rebase the patches to
Jan> HEAD before trying to push them to avoid rebasing them possibly
Jan> twice.

Thanks.

Jan> drop vs. push vs. maybepush and whether +work are only a rough
Jan> guess of mine.

For this specific one:

#=maybepush: May get obsoleted by Tom's unrelocated objfiles patch.
Patch389: gdb-archer-pie-addons.patch

Let's not wait for the split objfile branch.
It is on hold for a while, while I think about how to proceed.

Also, I think we should pick a day or two in November to have a Fedora
patch submit-a-thon.  How about, say, Nov 18 and 19?