Re: gdbstub initial code, v9

On 09/13, Roland McGrath wrote:

> > Could someone explain to me why non-stop (rather than all-stop) is
> > being focused upon first?
>
> We've tried to encourage Oleg to do whatever is easiest first.
> It's not clear to me why all-stop isn't what's easiest, all in all.

Hmm. I thought that all-stop is more simple, and the very first version
worked in this mode.

I guess, I misunderstood the subsequent discussion as if non-stop is
more important or preferred (I do not know how people use gdb). That
is why I switched to non-stop.

So, in the long term, which mode is more useful? And, I suppose that
(unfortunately ;) ugdb should support both ?

Oleg.