Re: gdbstub initial code, v7

On 09/03, Jan Kratochvil wrote:

> On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 22:06:32 +0200, Oleg Nesterov wrote:
>
> > Likewise, it is not clear what should ugdb do if gdb sends
> > $CSIG in this case.
>
> Currently GDB does not do anything special, that is if there is siginfo for
> signal SIGUSR1 but one does $C0B (SIGSEGV) does ptrace reset the siginfo or is
> left the SIGUSR1 siginfo for SIGSEGV?

The kernel changes siginfo->si_signo (and updates other fields). So
does ugdb.

But I meant another case, when the stopped tracee doesn't have siginfo.
Currently ugdb just sends this signal to tracee, and then it will be
reported to gdb. Not sure if this is right or not, I can change this.
(or perhap this doesn't matter, I dunno).

Oleg.