Re: Initial psymtab replacement results

>> If we look at this as a gdb-specific format, then I suspect that is
>> actually a harder sell for Fedora.  It means more space and another
>> post-processing pass when making the debuginfo RPMs.

Roland> I'm quite sure we can roll it into the one post-processing pass
Roland> when we do the expected change to make that rewrite the DWARF
Roland> data more than it does already anyway.  In fact, for Fedora it's
Roland> probably easier to do this than anything else (i.e. nobody else
Roland> but me will ever try to understand it anyway!).  But, really, in
Roland> the Fedora-centric context we have numerous options and really
Roland> not all that many constraints on approaches.

Ok, sounds great.  I will try the cache approach.