Re: archer-commits online portal has stopped updating

Phil> Last message I see is from Oct 3rd.
Phil> Can a friendly overseer give it a nudge!
Phil> http://sourceware.org/ml/archer-commits/2009-q4/

I made an attempt at fixing this.  Our post-receive hook was deleted, I
guess during the repository problems a while back :-( Keep an eye on it
and if it doesn't work for the next push I will look at it again.