Re: Meeting 2009-07-29

Tom> * Fedora 12

At the meeting I promised a list of open branches which should go into
F12.  I merged master to each of these last week.

archer-pmuldoon-next-over-throw
   This one requires some special hackery in the gcc rpm
   I will ask Jakub about this again; we were discussing other
   approaches but I don't really think they are workable

archer-tromey-call-frame-cfa
archer-tromey-delayed-symfile
archer-tromey-dw-op-value

archer-tromey-python
   I've disabled type reference counting on this branch.
   So, it is a mess :(
   Jan, I was hoping your type GC patch would land soon, so I clean this
   up.  Is there a way I can help with that?
   Also, I should probably do another merge from master to get the value
   reference counting patch that went in CVS trunk.  I will try to do
   that this week.