Re: How to distinguish inheritance from containment?

Richard> I sent a patch to archer that did just that about two weeks ago, if
Richard> you want it (not that it take that long to write one yourself). It had
Richard> "Info about base class in gdb.Type" in the subject line.

Oops, I did not mean to ignore this patch.
Just as a general note -- ping patches after a week or two.

I'm sorry if I asked this already, but what is your gdb copyright
assignment situation?