Re: questions about archer features and versions

Hi Dmitry,

I'm new to Archer. I would like to try to use it,
but I have some questions. Could you please help me with them?

1) Where could I find a list of currently supported features?
I was looking for it in documentation and on the web site, but found
only a roadmap.

We don't have and explicit list but you can find the branch summery here:

http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/ArcherBranchManagement
If you read through the perpose of each branch you might get a hint at the supporting features, and what is being worked on:

You will also find some demonstrations on this page under GDB Archer:

http://people.redhat.com/ebachalo/

2) Which version is the best for testing from the position of
stability and number of features?
Should I just get the latest snapshot for testing or some special?

I would recommend checkout out the archer branch:

cd archer; git checkout --track -b archer origin/archer

its a compilation of the stable features that are targeted for f11.

Hope this helps.
Cheers!
  Sami