Re: [python][patch] Add options length parameter tovalue.string(...)

El jue, 09-04-2009 a las 21:27 +0100, Phil Muldoon escribiÃ:
> I elected in the default case just to revert to existing behaviour for C
> strings. Terminate them on the first null regardless of the physical
> bounds of the array. And to provide the length option to override null
> detection.

I'm fine with that. Thanks for looking into this issue.

> It is tough choice, and I wonder if we'll run into similar issues with
> strings with other languages down the line.

Right. I hope we won't have to make API-incompatible changes to
accomodate them! But I think not...
--
[]'s
Thiago Jung Bauermann