commit be44ac148163ced0dde7b8ff23c8f1cc49efa106
Author: Pedro Alves <pedro@codesourcery.com>
Date:   Mon Feb 23 00:03:47 2009 +0000

* machoread.c.patch fixes a crash caused by a missing function pointer field (sym_read_psymbols) initializer in the middle of macho's struct sym_fns (so the subsequent function pointer initializers were all shifted). I've simply copied the elfread.c implementation of read_psyms (because it appeared to be generic) and it seems to work fine (if it's called at all). I guess this needs to be solved in a better way though (maybe a NULL pointer would be enough). I'm not sure why I didn't see this crash when I built gdb last time (on January 17 from the archer-jankratochvil-vla banch), as this field was already added on 2008-09-09 (by Tom Tromey) according to git.

With these two patches applied, the Mac OS X build and works fine again on i386 (at least in my cursory testing).

Jonas