froggified gdb status, 2009-02-09

    *  As of last week, all the various blanks in the froggy back-end
      were at least in place--if not necessarily tested--except
      breakpoints.  Incorporating IBM's ubp stuff into froggy is next,
      except...
    * About mid-last week, I decided to do a little upgrading on my
      froggy/archer development box, which resulted in my autoconf being
      upgraded to version 2.61.  Archer insists on 2.59.  It took a
      couple days to get my auto* toolchain back in operation.
    * A month or so ago, when I started all this, I hacked in a new
      .../gdb/ Makefile fragment to pick up the new back-end files and
      libs.  The reason I needed autoconf in the first place is that I'm
      trying to do The Right Thing(tm) and patch various configure.ac
      files, etc., rather than just hacking straight into the Makefile.
      Since I hack configure.ac files about one every three or four
      years, this is taking a while, but I think I've just about got it.
    * When everything is stable again, I'll push some stuff out to the
      world.

--
Chris Moller

  I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but
  I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
      -- Robert McCloskey