Re: [python][patch] Pretty printers for anonymous types.

Daniel> What Jeffrey suggests is what I had in mind years ago, so I like it
Daniel> :-)  I do have an extension though... should it be gdb.Type -> printer
Daniel> rather than (gdb.Type -> bool, printer)?  Then some of the ordering
Daniel> problems could be solved by combining functions.

Yeah, we don't really need a map, just a sequence of type recognition
functions.  A function could return a printer, or None.