Re: [python][rfc] Rename gdb.Breakpoint getter methods.

Thiago> Most breakpoint properties can change (condition, commands, thread,
Thiago> is_valid, is_enabled, is_silent, hit_count, ignore_count), so I kept
Thiago> them as methods, just removing the get_ prefix.

It seems to me that if we support changing the property from Python,
then an attribute with side effects is natural.  E.g.:

    b.ignore_count = 5
    b.silent = True

The changeability of things like the condition does not seem like a
severe problem in this case.  We don't support setting all the
attributes from Python -- but there's no reason we shouldn't.

Thiago> But perhaps number and location (can it ever change?) could be
Thiago> changed to attributes?

Location is immutable in gdb, though I don't know why.
We could enable this from Python, too.

Number ought to be fixed.

So, I think basically all of these should be attributes.
What do you think?  Is this too magical?