Re: Crash free()ing unallocated memory.

>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov@google.com> writes:

Paul> Possible fixes:

Paul> - add a "flag_builtin" flag to struct main_type to mark builtin types,
Paul>   avoid them above

Paul> - scan and avoid all members of struct builtin_type (error prone:
Paul>   what if a new member is added).

Paul> - ???

I think we should add a new flag to pyty_type_object, and set the flag
in clean_up_objfile_types.

This avoids changes to the gdb core for an issue that, I think, can be
confined entirely in the python code.

FYI, I think scanning builtin_types definitely would not work since we
can have objfile-less types via preserve_one_value.

Feel free to make the fix.  Otherwise I will do it when I finish my
current patch.