The release branch of glibc-2.13 is maintained by CarlosODonell (firstname.lastname@example.org) and its current release is 2.13, tagged in Jan 2011. There are no immediate plans for the next release. This branch was closed on 2012-08-22 and is no longer receiving updates.
The ref structure of this branch is:
- release/2.13/master: main branch
- glibc-2.13.N: revision releases tagged out of release/2.13/master
These people are interested in contents and further revisions tagged on the branch:
The general policies for release branches apply to this branch. Do you think a certain bugfix should be included in this branch?
- Is the fix committed in master? It has to be, unless it's not applicable to master (e.g. code has been rewritten meantime).
- Do you have commit permissions? If so, go ahead if you think it's reasonably safe. break;
Can you handle Git yourself? Then you can clone the glibc repository, cherry-pick the appropriate fixes, push your branch out (e.g. create a fork at repo.or.cz) and send a pull request at libc-alpha. break;
- Add the glibc_2.13 keyword to the appropriate bug report.
- If there is no appropriate bug report, send a request for the fix to be included to libc-alpha.
A revision release is tagged either when some critical bug-fix appears, or after some period of real-world testing, usually mainly in some SUSE distribution branch (but other distributions are welcome to run latest release/2.13/master as well, more so if they tell me about it!).