Merged into the Master TODO list.
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|= Carlos O'Donell's Wishlist =
I'm a libc-ports maintainer for the hppa-linux target. The following is my wishlist for the glibc project.
* Migrate all tests to use the top-level test-skeleton.c
* Add a TEST_DIRECT so that tests which test fork are not forked by test-skeleton.c.
* If all targets include a generic x86 version of the file, move that file into generic (since it is) and delete all target versions of the file.
* Review patches going into EGLIBC for things that have value to GLIBC.
* Document how to debug your application from dynamic loader all the way to the application main.
* Start by debugging the dynamic linker.
* Progress to loading the symbol file for your application at the correct offset.
* Update wiki:
* Include "What do I need to file a locale change?"
* Create a glibc internals manual seperate from the user manual
* Internals manual will cover makefile targets and porting.
* Move appending porting info from user manual to internals manual.
* Document NPTL/pthreads in glibc manual.
* We should document our own implementation.
* Coordinate with linux man pages project.