← Revision 10 as of 2017-09-28 17:11:39
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|#pragma section-numbers 2
= Reference Material =
You'll find reference documentation in the [[http://sourceware.org/gdb/documentation/|GDB Documentation]] page in the main GDB website.
This page collects additional documentation.
|Line 8:||Line 16:|
== GDB Porting ==
* [[http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2013?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=port-gdb-tic6x-qi.pdf|Port GDB To A New Processor Architecture: TI C6X]], a presentation at GNU Tools Cauldron 2013 by Yao Qi. It is about the recommended steps for GDB porting. Video is [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSL4jcQCeKg&gl=CA&list=PLsgS8fWwKJZhrjVEN7tsQyj2nLb5z0n70&index=19|here]].
== Other Docs ==
* [[http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man2/ptrace.2.html|ptrace man page]]
* [[http://dwarfstd.org|DWARF Standards]]
* [[https://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/|GNU Maintainers Guide]]
You'll find reference documentation in the GDB Documentation page in the main GDB website. This page collects additional documentation.
* Why Simulation Sucks, written by Michael Frysinger and Robin Getz. A paper on the topic of simulation with a GNU/sim focus. Presented at OSL.
* A Tale of Two Sims, a presentation at LSM by Michael Frysinger, breaking down his experience between QEMU & the GNU/sim and some of the trade-offs.
2. GDB Porting