Fix bfd close regression wrt PR binutils/14813 -> DONE
Mark PR 15340 as non-blocking for the 7.6 release
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 10:||Line 10:|
|* [not verified] [[http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=15340|Bug 15340 - The 7.6 branch fails to build under MinGW]]|
|Line 16:||Line 15:|
* (cannot reproduce) [[http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=15340|Bug 15340 - The 7.6 branch fails to build under MinGW]]
This page identifies some issues which should be addressed before the 7.6 release as well as some cleanup tasks that should be completed before then.
Current tentative branch date: Mar 12, 2013 (initially Feb 04, waiting btrace patch series).
[NAME] at the beginning of each item is the name of a point of contact who will help trying to get the issue fixed faster.
[keiths/dje] Revert http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2013-03/msg00251.html for msymbol_hash_iw [or use strspn?]. Doug to test on his mega-application.
(cannot reproduce) Bug 15340 - The 7.6 branch fails to build under MinGW
- [Sergio] PRPSINFO patch
- There are many URLs, but these are the last ones
- [Yao] New MI notification "=tsv-modified"
- [Pedro] aarch64 patch series
- [Jan/Markus] btrace patch series
[JoelS/MikeF] sim build problem re: dv_sockser.o
[MarkusM] New btrace RSP packets missing in NEWS
- [Pedro] Audit NEWS and manual for missing entries of new commands, new RSP packets, MI changes, etc.