formatting fix #2
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
* [Joel] Symbol lookup regression
This page identifies some issues which should be addressed before the 7.5 release as well as some cleanup tasks that should be completed before then.
Tentative branch date: June 04, 2012.
[NAME] at the beginning of each item is the name of a point of contact who will help trying to get the issue fixed faster.
- [Joel] Symbol lookup regression
- [dje] Noticeable performance degradation with large C++ apps.
- There is a work-around of compiling with -fno-debug-type-sections, so optional?
- [dje] Performance issue with .gdb_index and large numbers of shared libs.
- [Jan] Fix gdb.cp/gdb2495.exp regression with gcc-4.7
[Jan] workaround stale frame_info * (PR 13866)