+7.4->7.5 Regression gdb.base/pending.exp with gdbserver
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
* [Jan] 7.4 -> 7.5 Regression with infcalls on valgrind
This page identifies some issues which should be addressed before the 7.5 release as well as some cleanup tasks that should be completed before then.
Tentative branch date: June 04, 2012.
[NAME] at the beginning of each item is the name of a point of contact who will help trying to get the issue fixed faster.
[Stan] 7.4->7.5 Regression gdb.base/pending.exp with gdbserver [Re: [PATCH] Dynamic printf for a target agent]
[Jan] 7.4 -> 7.5 Regression with infcalls on valgrind
- [Joel] Symbol lookup regression
[fix by Pedro] workaround stale frame_info * (PR 13866)
- [Jan] Fix gdb.cp/gdb2495.exp regression with gcc-4.7
- [dje] Performance issue with .gdb_index and large numbers of shared libs.
- [Jan] [mingw] Fix "%lld" compilation error
- [Jan] auto-load safe-path: Permit shell wildcards
- [Jan] -iex and -ix: Execute them _after_ gdbinits
- [hj] x32 support
- [Tom] Regression: Invalid data type for function to be called.
- [Tom] Still regressing, now: Too few arguments in function call
- [dje+Jan] Fix inconsistency in blockvector addrmap vs non-addrmap handling
- [dje] Noticeable performance degradation with large C++ apps.
- There is a work-around of compiling with -fno-debug-type-sections, so optional?