+[hj] Last 2 GDB x32 patches
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
|[hj] Last 2 GDB x32 patches||* [hj] Last 2 GDB x32 patches|
This page identifies some issues which should be addressed before the 7.5 release as well as some cleanup tasks that should be completed before then.
Tentative branch date: June 04, 2012.
[NAME] at the beginning of each item is the name of a point of contact who will help trying to get the issue fixed faster.
- [dje] Noticeable performance degradation with large C++ apps.
- There is a work-around of compiling with -fno-debug-type-sections, so optional?
- [dje] Performance issue with .gdb_index and large numbers of shared libs.
- [dje+Jan] Fix inconsistency in blockvector addrmap vs non-addrmap handling
- [hj] Last 2 GDB x32 patches
- [Joel] Symbol lookup regression
[fix by Pedro] workaround stale frame_info * (PR 13866)
- [Jan] Fix gdb.cp/gdb2495.exp regression with gcc-4.7
- [Jan] [mingw] Fix "%lld" compilation error
- [Jan] auto-load safe-path: Permit shell wildcards
- [Jan] -iex and -ix: Execute them _after_ gdbinits