Jan: done issues of mine, add myself to the blockvector issue.
+[hj] Last 2 GDB x32 patches
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
[hj] Last 2 GDB x32 patches
This page identifies some issues which should be addressed before the 7.5 release as well as some cleanup tasks that should be completed before then.
Tentative branch date: June 04, 2012.
[NAME] at the beginning of each item is the name of a point of contact who will help trying to get the issue fixed faster.
- [dje] Noticeable performance degradation with large C++ apps.
- There is a work-around of compiling with -fno-debug-type-sections, so optional?
- [dje] Performance issue with .gdb_index and large numbers of shared libs.
- [dje+Jan] Fix inconsistency in blockvector addrmap vs non-addrmap handling
http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2012-06/msg00109.html [hj] Last 2 GDB x32 patches
- [Joel] Symbol lookup regression
[fix by Pedro] workaround stale frame_info * (PR 13866)
- [Jan] Fix gdb.cp/gdb2495.exp regression with gcc-4.7
- [Jan] [mingw] Fix "%lld" compilation error
- [Jan] auto-load safe-path: Permit shell wildcards
- [Jan] -iex and -ix: Execute them _after_ gdbinits