+Fix inconsistency in blockvector addrmap vs non-addrmap handling
update URLs: Fix gdb.cp/gdb2495.exp regression with gcc-4.7
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
This page identifies some issues which should be addressed before the 7.5 release as well as some cleanup tasks that should be completed before then.
Tentative branch date: June 04, 2012.
[NAME] at the beginning of each item is the name of a point of contact who will help trying to get the issue fixed faster.
- [dje] Noticeable performance degradation with large C++ apps.
- There is a work-around of compiling with -fno-debug-type-sections, so optional?
- [dje] Performance issue with .gdb_index and large numbers of shared libs.
- [Jan] Fix gdb.cp/gdb2495.exp regression with gcc-4.7
- [dje] Fix inconsistency in blockvector addrmap vs non-addrmap handling
- [Joel] Symbol lookup regression
[fix by Pedro] workaround stale frame_info * (PR 13866)