This page identifies some issues which should be addressed before the 7.4 release as well as some cleanup tasks that should be completed before then.
Tentative branch date: Nov. 23, 2011
[NAME] at the beginning of each item is the name of a point of contact who will help trying to get the issue fixed faster.
- Darwin/Lion support [Tristan]
- New feature: Download tracepoint locations when tracing is running [Yao]
- ambiguous linespecs [Tom]
- gdb.cp/ovsrch.exp regressions [Tom]
- reread.exp regression from 7.3 [Jan]
- internal error with `tstart' command [Hui]
- Minimal symbol causing multiple-location breakpoints + regression fix [Joel]
- Stand-alone Cell debugger broken by ambiguous-linespec patch [Ulrich]
- Fix zero registers core files w/gcc-4.7 [Jan, waiting for approval by H.J.]