27.5.6 gdb/mi Thread Information
Whenever gdb has to report an information about a thread, it
uses a tuple with the following fields:
- The global numeric id assigned to the thread by gdb. This field is
- Target-specific string identifying the thread. This field is always present.
- Additional information about the thread provided by the target.
It is supposed to be human-readable and not interpreted by the
frontend. This field is optional.
- Either ‘stopped’ or ‘running’, depending on whether the
thread is presently running. This field is always present.
- The value of this field is an integer number of the processor core the
thread was last seen on. This field is optional.