13.1.8 Listing Static Tracepoint Markers
- Display information about all static tracepoint markers defined in the
For each marker, the following columns are printed:
- An incrementing counter, output to help readability. This is not a
- The marker ID, as reported by the target.
- Enabled or Disabled
- Probed markers are tagged with ‘y’. ‘n’ identifies marks
that are not enabled.
- Where the marker is in your program, as a memory address.
- Where the marker is in the source for your program, as a file and line
number. If the debug information included in the program does not
allow gdb to locate the source of the marker, this column
will be left blank.
In addition, the following information may be printed for each marker:
- User data passed to the tracing library by the marker call. In the
UST backend, this is the format string passed as argument to the
- Static tracepoints probing the marker
- The list of static tracepoints attached to the marker.
(gdb) info static-tracepoint-markers
Cnt ID Enb Address What
1 ust/bar2 y 0x0000000000400e1a in main at stexample.c:25
Data: number1 %d number2 %d
Probed by static tracepoints: #2
2 ust/bar33 n 0x0000000000400c87 in main at stexample.c:24
Data: str %s