When configured for debugging CRIS, gdb provides the
following CRIS-specific commands:
set cris-version ver
- Set the current CRIS version to ver, either ‘10’ or ‘32’.
The CRIS version affects register names and sizes. This command is useful in
case autodetection of the CRIS version fails.
- Show the current CRIS version.
- Set the usage of DWARF-2 CFI for CRIS debugging. The default is ‘on’.
Change to ‘off’ when using
gcc-cris whose version is below
- Show the current state of using DWARF-2 CFI.
set cris-mode mode
- Set the current CRIS mode to mode. It should only be changed when
debugging in guru mode, in which case it should be set to
‘guru’ (the default is ‘normal’).
- Show the current CRIS mode.