Bunsen is a test result storage and analysis toolkit that collects test result and build log files in a variety of formats (e.g. DejaGnu, Autoconf config.log, glibc), stores them in a ludicrously compact de-duplicated Git repo, parses and indexes the contents, and provides a toolkit for analyzing and browsing the indexed test results. It's meant to complement automated testing systems such as Buildbot that are great at launching tests but need additional functionality to make detailed sense of the results.
|https://email@example.com||numerous projects tested on the Sourceware buildbots|
running your own instance
Anyone can set up a Bunsen instance; start by cloning a copy of the current Bunsen source code:
Then follow the instructions in the README. Some assembly required as of [2022-09].
Please report bugs at https://sourceware.org/bugzilla.
- bunsen readme with setup instructions
- bunsen(7) draft man page
- 2022-11 blog: store & analyze tests-suite logs
- 2022-11 talk @ fsf: Sourceware infrastructure - A presentation and community Q&A (video, slides, notes)
- 2022-09 talk @ gnu cauldron: Sourceware GNU Toolchain Infrastructure and beyond (slides)
- serhei's older prototype, blog articles: 2021-05 @ RHD blog part1 and part2; 2022-06 @ RHD blog
- serhei's older prototype, talks: 2019-09 @ gnu cauldron (video); 2021-09 @ lpc gnutools track (video)