18.104.22.168 Addressing Modes
as understands the following addressing modes for the Z8000:
- Register direct: 8bit, 16bit, 32bit, and 64bit registers.
- Indirect register: @rrn in segmented mode, @rn in unsegmented
- Direct: the 16 bit or 24 bit address (depending on whether the assembler
is in segmented or unsegmented mode) of the operand is in the instruction.
- Indexed: the 16 or 24 bit address is added to the 16 bit register to produce
the final address in memory of the operand.
- Base Address: the 16 or 24 bit register is added to the 16 bit sign
extended immediate displacement to produce the final address in memory
of the operand.
- Base Index: the 16 or 24 bit register rn or rrn is added to
the sign extended 16 bit index register rm to produce the final
address in memory of the operand.
- Immediate data xx.