- selects the mpu arch. If the architecture is 430Xv2 then this also
enables NOP generation unless the -mN is also specified.
- selects the cpu architecture. If the architecture is 430Xv2 then this
also enables NOP generation unless the -mN is also
- enables polymorph instructions handler.
- enables relaxation at assembly time. DANGEROUS!
- indicates that the input uses the large code model.
- disables the generation of a NOP instruction following any instruction
that might change the interrupts enabled/disabled state. For the
430Xv2 architecture the instructions:
BIC #8, SR,
BIS #8, SR and
MOV.W <>, SR must be
followed by a NOP instruction in order to ensure the correct
processing of interrupts. By default generation of the NOP
instruction happens automatically, but this command line option
disables this behaviour. It is then up to the programmer to ensure
that interrupts are enabled and disabled correctly.
- mark the object file as one that requires data to copied from ROM to
RAM at execution startup. Disabled by default.